Consider this your personal journal. Share it with the world. Or not. Bitch about me (I dare you.. just kidding), or the client. Report about the events we have done. Talk about sex, families, friends, frienemies, lovers, boyfriends, girlfriends(?), and everything under the son.
So here I am, wondering what to write on this new blog, and thought I'll take a trip down memory lane on my first post. Remembering the good old times and experiences that groomed me to be who I am today.
- I'm barely into my 20s
- at the tail end of a volatile relationship
- started a new relationship
- starting of a brand new job
- playing with various colourful balls on the pool table and getting my ass kicked
- Starbucks was my favourite hangout
- unsure of who or what I wanted to be when I grew up
- prancing around the stage with my best friend
- ready to paint the town red
Closing of 2013
- I'm already in my early 30s
- taking care of friendships that will last a life time
- still looking for the man who will be my companion for the rest of my life
- just beginning to peak in my career
- still playing with various colourful balls on the pool table and kicking a few asses
- any bar that serves reasonably priced drinks and FRESH (not bottled) Guinness Draught becomes my regular watering hole
- still prancing around, but on the dance floor with my best friend
- party organiser
- already painted the town pink, blue, red, yellow, orange, purple, etc...
So my personality is a little bit like a cat - quiet and snobbish demeanour. quite a handful when I don't want to be handled. and with its sexy swishing tail, I am quite a flirtatious and affectionate person. However, I'm also a walking klutz and quite the drama mama..